Personal Injury and Insurance Law Paralegal/Personal Assistant
Denning Insurance Law is a Doyle’s Guide recognised law firm, led by Accredited Personal Injuries Law Specialist, Kate Denning. The firm provides independent insurance and personal injury services to injured individuals, professionals and corporate clients, delivering high value legal services to clients across the areas of public liability, workers’ compensation, professional indemnity, compulsory third party and insurance coverage disputes.
About the role
Denning Insurance Law has an exciting new role for an experienced Paralegal to join the firm and work alongside the Principal of the firm.
This is a part time position (3 days per week) and presents a great opportunity for the successful applicant to make this position their own as the practice grows.
Your daily tasks
The role will involve a broad range of tasks including the preparation of simple correspondence, generation and management of firm precedents, office administration (filing, copying, preparing briefs, maintenance of electronic files), telephone communication with new and existing clients, engrossing dictation, personal assistant responsibilities to the Principal, assistance with firm events and other tasks, as directed.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• have previous experience as a Paralegal, preferably in insurance and/or personal injury law;
• produce clear, firm style formatted and accurate work in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
• have strong written and verbal communication skills for dealing with clients of the firm;
• be committed to providing high quality service to clients;
• be highly organised, empathetic, team oriented and enthusiastic; and
• have your own transport.
This position is located in the inner north Brisbane suburb of Wooloowin.
Applicants are asked to only apply for this position through Seek. Click here for the advertised position on Seek. Applications close 22 February 2019. Remuneration commensurate with experience.